Spring 2021 League Information
- The league season will run April 24 – June 27
- Teams must use blackout dates to avoid being scheduled games on specific weekends
- Blackout dates (4 dates) are due at the time of application
- All returning Fall 2020 teams must reapply for Spring 2021 placement
- returning Fall 2020 teams will receive a coupon code to zero out payment
- 11U-15U | $400
- 16U-19U | $275
State League Information
- Teams participating in the State League are expected to travel as the league has teams in La Crosse, Madison, Green Bay, Metro Milwaukee, and Kenosha/Racine areas.
- Number of games is based on the number of teams (7-10 games likely).
- Teams are responsible for paying half of the referee fees for each match.
- Travel distance is not considered nor is the home/away from Fall season, meaning if you travel in Fall you very well might travel again in Spring
2020 Tryout Policy
The WYSA Tryout Policy applies to competitive teams (Classic, State, and National League) statewide.
All 13U (boys and girls) and 14U Girls divisions will be rolled forward to the Fall 2020 season. Teams must reapply for placement when the Fall 2020 application window opens. Requests to play in a lower league will be considered.
All 14U through 18U boys divisions will be rolled forward to the Spring 2021 season. Teams must reapply for placement when the Spring 2021 application window opens. Requests to play in a lower league will be considered.
All 16U through 19U girls division placements will be based on league play results from Fall 2019.
New requests for state league placement will be considered and final decisions regarding placements will be made by the competition authority.