Fall 2020 League Information
- League applications must be submitted by August 2, 2020
- The league season will run September 12 – November 15
- Teams must use blackout dates to avoid being scheduled games on specific weekends
- Blackout dates (4 dates) are due at the time of application
- No league games will be scheduled for the 15U–19U Girls on October 3, 4, 10, 11. This is done to avoid conflicts with President Cup and State Championships.
- 11U-15U | $400
- 16U-19U | $275
- Division out | August 4
- Schedules out | August 6/7
- Schedules back from clubs | August 19
- Schedules out to assignors | August 21
2020 Tryout Policy
The WYSA Tryout Policy applies to competitive teams (Classic, State, and National League) statewide.
All 13U (boys and girls) and 14U Girls divisions will be rolled forward to the Fall 2020 season. Teams must reapply for placement when the Fall 2020 application window opens. Requests to play in a lower league will be considered.
All 14U through 18U boys divisions will be rolled forward to the Spring 2021 season. Teams must reapply for placement when the Spring 2021 application window opens. Requests to play in a lower league will be considered.
All 16U through 19U girls division placements will be based on league play results from Fall 2019.
New requests for state league placement will be considered and final decisions regarding placements will be made by the competition authority.
State League Information
- Teams participating in the State League are expected to travel as the league has teams in La Crosse, Madison, Green Bay, Metro Milwaukee, and Kenosha/Racine areas.
- Number of games is based on the number of teams (7-10 games likely).
- Teams are responsible for paying half of the referee fees for each match.
- Travel distance is not considered nor is the home/away from Fall season, meaning if you travel in Fall you very well might travel again in Spring