If your team is not listed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
Teams have 48 hours to request an explanation of placement, teams that elect to appeal their placement will have 24 hours from the time of the response to their inquiry by a league representative.
Spring 2021 Southeast Classic League Placements
Please understand the time starts when posted/sent and not from when you review the posting, all requests for explanation must be received by 11:00am on Wednesday, February 17.
The WYSA appeal fee of $125 must be received in the State Office before the scheduled appeal hearing. If this fee is not received or the procedure is not followed with regard to the appeal, before the scheduled hearing date/time, the team’s appeal will not be heard or considered.
Spring 2021 League Information
- League applications must be submitted by February 8, 2021
- The league season will run April 24 – June 27
- Teams must use blackout dates to avoid being scheduled games on specific weekends
- Blackout dates (4 dates) are due at the time of application
- All returning Fall 2020 teams must reapply for Spring 2021 placement
- returning Fall 2020 teams will receive a coupon code to zero out payment
- 6U-10U | $150
- 11U-15U | $400
- 16U-19U | $275
SECL Kickstart Program
The WYSA Tryout Policy applies to all clubs who register competitive players with WYSA. Each district has the authority to establish tryout dates for their geographic area. The rest of the policy is standard across the state. Dates for districts in Southeast Wisconsin (Kickers, Metro, Racine, Kenosha, Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Stateline) will be determined on an annual basis by the WYSA and will be called the Southeast Wisconsin Tryout Policy.
2021-2022 Wisconsin Tryout Policy
2021-2022 Southeast Wisconsin Tryout Policy
Southeast Classic League Information
- Classic league play is for clubs in and around Metro Milwaukee
- Divisions are based on team ability with multiple brackets at some age groups, age groups and divisions will be combined as needed
- Number of games is based on the number of teams in division (7-10 games likely)
- Teams are responsible for paying half of the referee fees for each match
- Travel distance is not considered nor is the home/away from Fall season, meaning if you travel in Fall you very well might travel again in Spring
Please direct all questions regarding SECL to Greg Rosenthal: email@example.com
Poaching Policy (Effective 08/01/16)
Poaching is considered a serious offense by Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association (WYSA) and any club or individual found to have committed a poaching violation as defined by the WYSA Poaching Policy shall be subject to a significant sanction. Responsible representatives may include parents of team members, team managers, coaches, club board members, directors of coaching and others perceived as an agent of the club.
Concussion Initiative (Effective 08/01/16)
WYSA has adopted US Soccer’s Concussion Initiative, effective immediately. Please review the complete policy for specifics related to youth players heading the ball. Also note, referees will enforce this initiative according to the age of the competition. It is the responsibility of coaches and club officials to address player heading for players who are playing up and would be affected by the policy restrictions.
Small Sided Games (Effective 08/01/16)
This Small Sided Games Chart is the FINAL chart (updated from 06/15/16) to be followed for all Small Sided Competitions in Wisconsin for the 2016/2017 Program Year. The only variance of the WYSA Chart from US Soccer’s Player Development Initiative (PDI) is the roster maximum; the roster maximum on the 2016/2017 Small Sided Games Standards Chart issued by WYSA is to be followed.
Field dimensions for U12 and under fields can be found in the PDI document.