Fall 2020 League Information
- League applications must be submitted by August 2, 2020
- The league season will run September 12 – November 15
- Teams must use blackout dates to avoid being scheduled games on specific weekends
- Blackout dates (4 dates) are due at the time of application
- No league games will be scheduled for the 15U–19U Girls on October 10 & 11. This is done to avoid conflicts with President Cup group play.
- 6U-10U | $150
- 11U-15U | $400
- 16U-19U | $275
SECL Kickstart Program
2020 Tryout Policy
The WYSA Tryout Policy applies to competitive teams (Classic, State, and National League) statewide.
Southeast Classic League Information
- Classic league play is for clubs in and around Metro Milwaukee
- Divisions are based on team ability with multiple brackets at some age groups, age groups and divisions will be combined as needed
- Number of games is based on the number of teams in division (7-10 games likely)
- Teams are responsible for paying half of the referee fees for each match
- Travel distance is not considered nor is the home/away from Fall season, meaning if you travel in Fall you very well might travel again in Spring
Please direct all questions regarding SECL to Greg Rosenthal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Poaching Policy (Effective 08/01/16)
Poaching is considered a serious offense by Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association (WYSA) and any club or individual found to have committed a poaching violation as defined by the WYSA Poaching Policy shall be subject to a significant sanction. Responsible representatives may include parents of team members, team managers, coaches, club board members, directors of coaching and others perceived as an agent of the club.
Concussion Initiative (Effective 08/01/16)
WYSA has adopted US Soccer’s Concussion Initiative, effective immediately. Please review the complete policy for specifics related to youth players heading the ball. Also note, referees will enforce this initiative according to the age of the competition. It is the responsibility of coaches and club officials to address player heading for players who are playing up and would be affected by the policy restrictions.
Small Sided Games (Effective 08/01/16)
This Small Sided Games Chart is the FINAL chart (updated from 06/15/16) to be followed for all Small Sided Competitions in Wisconsin for the 2016/2017 Program Year. The only variance of the WYSA Chart from US Soccer’s Player Development Initiative (PDI) is the roster maximum; the roster maximum on the 2016/2017 Small Sided Games Standards Chart issued by WYSA is to be followed.
Field dimensions for U12 and under fields can be found in the PDI document.