Applications for Fall 2020 have closed.
- By using multiple venues, using all available fields at the venues, fewer time slots for games and additional time between matches, these precautions should allow teams to participate with limited contact.
- The game times will allow teams to travel for a match and return home reducing the need for hotel stays. Additional venues will reduce the travel burden making the events more accessible for teams from around the state. Please note we will do our best in scheduling to reduce the travel burden, but in some situations, it might not be possible.
- WYSA will do our best to minimize the number of coaching conflicts caused by using multiple locations but clubs should consider coverage options. Additional scheduling information will be provide once the application deadline has passed (8/24) and number of participants are confirmed.
- Please note that times and locations are subject to change at the discretion of WYSA or based on any state or local health orders.
- Additional health and safety requirements will be sent to participating teams in the coming weeks (spectator limits, mask requirements, arrival, departure, injuries protocol, etc.).
Group Play | October 3, 4 | USP & USA Youth
Group Play | October 10 | USP & USA Youth
Semi-Finals | October 11 | USP
Finals | October 17 | USP
USP = Uihlein Soccer Park, Milwaukee, WI
USA Youth = Scheels USA Youth Sports Complex, Appleton, WI
15-16U | $875
17-19U | $900
Fee includes referee fees for all games
Depending on the number of games play-in games must be played September 12, 13, 19, and 20. If only one or two rounds of play-in games are required they will be played September 19, 20; if three or four rounds are required both weekends will be used. Higher ranked teams will host the play-in games or if a neutral location is needed both teams will split the facility rental.
Group Play/Semi-Final Weekend Hotel Accommodations
The oldest admissible age group FOR THE 2020-21 SEASONAL YEAR ONLY will be 19/20-U. Eligible players’ must be born on or after January 1, 2001. This one-year change is in place to allow players to participate in one additional year of eligibility due to the missed programming as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
State Championship Rankings
- Girls 16U-19U division rankings will be based on a combination of Fall 2019 State Championship and Fall 2019 League Results.
- For all remaining age divisions, rankings will be based on the most recent league and State Championship results.