Applications for Fall 2020 have closed.
- By using multiple venues, using all available fields at the venues, fewer time slots for games and additional time between matches, these precautions should allow teams to participate with limited contact.
- The game times will allow teams to travel for a match and return home reducing the need for hotel stays. Additional venues will reduce the travel burden making the events more accessible for teams from around the state. Please note we will do our best in scheduling to reduce the travel burden, but in some situations, it might not be possible.
- WYSA will do our best to minimize the number of coaching conflicts caused by using multiple locations but clubs should consider coverage options. Additional scheduling information will be provide once the application deadline has passed (8/24) and number of participants are confirmed.
- Please note that times and locations are subject to change at the discretion of WYSA or based on any state or local health orders.
- Additional health and safety requirements will be sent to participating teams in the coming weeks (spectator limits, mask requirements, arrival, departure, injuries protocol, etc.).
Group Play | October 10, 11 | SW Park & Woodside
Group Play | October 17 | USA Youth
Finals | October 18 | USA Youth
USA Youth = Scheels USA Youth Sports Complex, Appleton, WI
SW Park = Southwest Park, De Pere, WI
Woodside = Woodside Sports Complex, Wisconsin Dells, WI
15U-16U | $875
17U-19U | $900
*fees include referee fees for all games
Group Play Weekend Hotel Accommodations
The oldest admissible age group FOR THE 2020-21 SEASONAL YEAR ONLY will be 18/19-U. Eligible players’ must be born on or after January 1, 2002. This one-year change is in place to allow players to participate in one additional year of eligibility due to the missed programming as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.