Fall 2021 Season Information
Application Due | August 2, 11:59pm
Season Start | September 11
Season End | November 1
Blackout dates* (2) are due at time of application
Click here to apply
*teams must use a blackout date to avoid being scheduled games on specific weekend days
10U | $150
11U-18U | $200
Bring to Games
WYSA Team Roster
10U | 6v6 + GK | 2x25 minutes with a 5-10 minute halftime
12U | 8v8 + GK | 2x30 minutes with a 5-10 minute halftime
14U | 11v11 | 2x35 minutes with a 5-10 minute halftime
15U | 11v11 | 2x40 minutes with a 5-10 minute halftime
16-18U | 11v11|2x45 minutes with a 5-10 minute halftime
Northwest Classic League Information
- Classic league play is for clubs in and around the Northwest district of Wisconsin.
- Divisions are based on team ability with multiple brackets at some age groups, age groups and divisions will be combined as needed
- Number of games is based on the number of teams in division (6-8 games likely)
- Teams are responsible for paying half of the referee fees for each match
- Travel distance is not considered nor is the home/away from Fall season, meaning if you travel in Fall you very well might travel again in Spring.
- Teams may play a maximum of two games per day
- NWCL Overview
- Zero Tolerance Policy
WYSA Director of Coaching Jim Launder and Associate Director of Coaching, Craig Carlson, are available for visits for members of the Southwest District. The coaches can assist clubs from running a training session to hosting a coaching course. Contact Jim or Craig to discuss what works best for you!
The WYSA Tryout Policy applies to all clubs who register competitive players with WYSA. Each district has the authority to establish tryout dates for their geographic area. The rest of the policy is standard across the state. Dates for districts in Southeast Wisconsin (Kickers, Metro, Racine, Kenosha, Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Stateline) will be determined on an annual basis by the WYSA and will be called the Southeast Wisconsin Tryout Policy.
2021-2022 Wisconsin Tryout Policy
2021-2022 Southeast Wisconsin Tryout Policy