US Small Business Administration
- The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Relief funds set up by United Way, as well as the majority of local grants set up for nonprofits, will give immediate priority to organizations that are on the frontlines of the pandemic. There is potential for grant awards in these same organizations as the needs of the community and nonprofits change throughout the crisis.
- As this situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic continues, WYSA will remain available via email. Additionally, we encourage you to check our website for updates.
- For the cancelled AGM, we will be conducting the business meeting electronically and are working to provide breakout meeting content in a virtual format. Additional details are forthcoming and will be sent directly to club presidents.
- Risk management applications are still being processed. Pass cards will be sent to clubs when WYSA resumes in-office hours.
- A Mitigation Strategy for Communities includes actions which local and state health departments can recommend in their community to both prepare for and mitigate community transmission of COVID-19 in the United States.
- Stay connected to your members! It’s easy to disconnect but there are multiple ways to engage with your coaches and players. A few ideas we suggest are challenges from coaches (soccer and school), leadership challenge (thank-yous to medical professionals), bingo (winners get club swag).
- Find something to watch! There are soccer movies and past games being streamed, be sure to get your soccer fix!