Please find the WYSA Spring 2020 State League placements below for your review
Spring 2020 Boys State League Placements
Spring 2020 Girls State League Placements
Teams have 48 hours to request an explanation of placement (expires 8:00am 1/31).
Once a formal explanation of placement is received WYSA will respond with the rationale on why the team received the placement. Teams that elect to appeal their placement upon receipt of the explanation will have 24 hours from the time of the response to their inquiry by a league representative.
Please understand the time starts when the information is sent and not from when you review the information. The WYSA appeal fee of $125 must be received in the State Office before the scheduled appeal hearing, if this fee is not received or the procedure is not followed with regard to the appeal, before the scheduled hearing date/time, the team’s appeal will not be heard or considered.
All requests of explanation of placement for the State league should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
State League Schedules
The league application for the Spring 2020 WYSA State League is now closed.
Spring 2020 Information
- League applications must be submitted by January 13, 2020
- Blackout dates (4 dates) are due at the time of application
- All returning Fall 2019 teams must resubmit applications
- Returning Fall 2019 teams are not required to submit payment; a code will be sent to all listed 2019 managers
- The league season will run April 18–June 21
- Teams must use blackout dates to avoid being scheduled games on specific weekends
- No league games will be scheduled during Memorial Day Weekend (May 23–25)
- Teams playing in President Cup, State Championships will be responsible for rescheduling conflicts
- 11U-15U teams $400
- 16U-19U teams $275
State League Information
- Teams participating in the State League are expected to travel as the league has teams in La Crosse, Madison, Green Bay, Metro Milwaukee, and Kenosha/Racine areas.
- Number of games is based on the number of teams (7-10 games likely).
- Teams are responsible for paying half of the referee fees for each match.
- Travel distance is not considered nor is the home/away from Fall season, meaning if you travel in Fall you very well might travel again in Spring